Eagle Rock is located in northeast Los Angeles, near the Highland Park and Glassell Park areas of Los Angeles, as well as the City of Glendale and Pasadena. Eagle Rock gets its name from a massive cliff on its northern edge, which has a large bird-shaped profile/indentation.
We provide the information and links below to help new people get familiar with the area.
Places to Eat
Here are a few of our favorite places to eat:
- Cindy’s Restaurant (homestyle) – 1500 Colorado Blvd
- The Oinkster – 2005 Colorado Blvd
- Spitz (trendy, organic) – 2506 Colorado Blvd
- Swork Coffee (trendy, coffee shop) – 2160 Colorado Blvd
- The Coffee Table (trendy, coffee shop) – 1958 Colorado Blvd
- Elementary schools near ERCC include Delevan Drive, Eagle Rock, Dahlia Heights, Rockdale, and Toland Way Elementary Schools; a local magnet school is Renaissance Arts Academy.
- Private schools include Victory Christian, St. Dominic School and Westminster Academy.
- Eagle Rock High School is just down the street from the Church.
- The local college is Occidental College. Both Glendale City College and Pasadena City College are also fairly close.